We are excited to sell only the very best of your items!
In order to maintain only the highest of quality for our customers, consignors must make sure merchandise adheres to the following guidelines:
Clothing & Shoes:
- Sizes accepted: Newborn through youth 12 AND all maternity sizes
- No wrinkles
- No stains
- No tears
- No pilling
- No smoke or pet smell
- No missing buttons
- No hair or lint
- Clothing must be tagged and hung on hangers according to our tagging guidelines.
- Swimsuits, snow gear, and costumes are accepted year round.
- We are VERY PICKY with shoes. They must be new or in near-perfect shape. The only exceptions to this would be dance shoes and cleats.
Toys, Gear & Furniture:
- Clean! Clean! Clean! Wipe down all hard surfaces and wash all fabric inserts.
- Fully-operational (no dead or missing batteries)
- No excessive wear or fading
- No missing parts
- Must have functioning batteries if necessary
- You will be required to completely assemble all merchandise for display.
- No items that are expired or have been recalled.
Items we don’t accept:
- Clothing that is not in style.
- Anything with stains, odors (ex: cigarette smoke, musty smells, etc.), tears, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.
- Undergarments (unless new in package).
- Misses or adult clothing
- Happy meal toys.
- Any recalled items.
- Teethers or Pacifiers (unless new in package).
- Battery operated items without batteries.
- Any movies without sleeve or case.
- Any item not related to kids or maternity.
- Cribs without a crib waiver.
- Car seats without a car seat waiver.