- tagging gun
- safety pins
- zip ties
- zip lock bags
- packing tape
- Whenever possible, attach price tag to the clothing tag rather than through the fabric. This minimizes damage to the garment.
- Tag may only be attached with a safety pin or tagging gun.
- The hanger should face left like a question mark.
- NO STAPLES OR STRAIGHT PINS ALLOWED
- Pants should be secured to the hanger with large safety pins ONLY (no clothes pins). Do not fold pants over the hanger.
- Pants should be pinned to the TOP of the hanger rather than the bottom rung. See picture.
- Do not place clothing in zip lock bags.
- Use a plastic tie to secure pairs of shoes together.
- Secure your tags to shoes using the plastic tie.
- If using a zip lock bag, place tag on outside.
Books and Media:
- Tape tag on the back of the book or on the inside back cover with scotch tape or painters tap to prevent damage to the book.
- Do not place books in zip lock bags.
Small, loose toys:
- If you have small toys with lots of loose pieces (ex. blocks, small cars, soldiers) put them all in a Ziploc bag. Use Ziploc Brand “Big Bags” for larger pieces, if needed.
- Secure the top of the bag with packing tape.
- Tape your tag on the outside of the bag.
Do your best to SECURELY attach your price tag to the item WITHOUT DAMAGING THE ITEM.